Table of Contents
AFC North foes meet when the Cincinnati Bengals (0-0) and the Pittsburgh Steelers (0-0) play on Sunday, September 11, 2022 at Paul Brown Stadium.
The Bengals are the favorites (-6.5) in their matchup against the Steelers, with the over/under being 44.5 points. (In terms of the moneyline, the Bengals are -271 and the Steelers are +219.)
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cincinnati Bengals vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- Game Day: Sunday, September 11, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Stadium: Paul Brown Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Bengals
- The Bengals compiled a 10-7-0 record against the spread last season.
- The Bengals were favored by 6.5 points or more three times last season, and covered the spread in one of those contests.
- Bengals games hit the over eight out of 17 times last season.
Stats & Insights for Bengals
- The Bengals averaged 27.1 points per game last season, 3.7 more than the Steelers allowed per contest (23.4).
- The Bengals were 8-2 against the spread and 9-1 overall in games when they scored more than 23.4 points last year.
- The Steelers had a 7-6 record against the spread and a 9-3 record overall in games when they allowed less than 27.1 points last season.
- The Bengals averaged only 0.4 more yards per game (361.5) than the Steelers allowed per outing (361.1) last year.
- When the Bengals amassed more than 361.1 yards last season, the team was 6-3 against the spread and 7-2 overall.
- The Bengals rushed for 102.5 yards per game last year, 43.6 fewer than the 146.1 the Steelers allowed per outing.
- Last year the Bengals had a 3-0 ATS record and a 3-0 overall record in games the team rushed for over 146.1 yards.
- The Bengals turned the ball over 21 times last season, one fewer than the Steelers forced turnovers (22).
Bengals’ Best Players
- Joe Burrow: 4,611 PASS YDS / 271.2 YPG / 70.4% / 34 TD / 14 INT
- Joe Mixon: 292 CAR / 1,205 YDS / 70.9 YPG / 13 TD / 42 REC / 314 YDS / 18.5 YPG / 3 TD
- Samaje Perine: 55 CAR / 246 YDS / 14.5 YPG / 1 TD / 27 REC / 196 YDS / 11.5 YPG / 1 TD
- Ja’Marr Chase: 81 REC / 1,455 YDS / 85.6 YPG / 13 TD
- Tee Higgins: 74 REC / 1,091 YDS / 64.2 YPG / 6 TD
- Tyler Boyd: 67 REC / 828 YDS / 48.7 YPG / 5 TD
- Trey Hendrickson: 34 TKL / 12 TFL / 14 SACK
- Logan Wilson: 98 TKL / 5 TFL / 1 SACK / 4 INT / 4 PD
Betting Insights for Steelers
- The Steelers covered the spread eight times in 17 games last season.
- The Steelers won twice ATS (2-1) as underdogs of 6.5 points or more last season.
- Last season, six of the Steelers’ 17 games went over the point total.
Stats & Insights for Steelers
- The Steelers averaged 20.2 points per game last season, comparable to the 22.1 the Bengals gave up.
- The Steelers were 4-3 against the spread and 5-2 overall in games when they put up more than 22.1 points last season.
- The Bengals had a 6-1 record against the spread and a 6-1 record overall in games when they gave up fewer than 20.2 points last year.
- The Steelers racked up 35.4 fewer yards per game (315.4) than the Bengals allowed per matchup (350.8) last year.
- When the Steelers churned out over 350.8 yards last season, the team was 2-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- Last year the Steelers racked up 93.1 yards per game on the ground, just 9.4 fewer yards than the Bengals allowed per outing (102.5).
- Last season the Steelers had a 3-5 ATS record and a 5-2 overall record in games the team ran for more than 102.5 yards.
- The Steelers had 20 giveaways last season, while the Bengals had 21 takeaways.
Best Players for Steelers
- Mason Rudolph: 277 PASS YDS / 16.3 YPG / 60.3% / 1 TD / 1 INT
- Najee Harris: 307 CAR / 1,200 YDS / 70.6 YPG / 7 TD / 74 REC / 467 YDS / 27.5 YPG / 3 TD
- Benny Snell Jr.: 36 CAR / 98 YDS / 5.8 YPG / 0 TD
- Diontae Johnson: 107 REC / 1,161 YDS / 68.3 YPG / 8 TD
- Chase Claypool: 59 REC / 860 YDS / 50.6 YPG / 2 TD
- Pat Freiermuth: 60 REC / 497 YDS / 29.2 YPG / 7 TD
- T.J. Watt: 64 TKL / 21 TFL / 22.5 SACK / 7 PD
- Minkah Fitzpatrick: 124 TKL / 1 TFL / 2 INT / 7 PD
- Ahkello Witherspoon: 15 TKL / 1 TFL / 3 INT / 9 PD