Table of Contents
Austin Riley and the Atlanta Braves will take on Ryan Feltner and the Colorado Rockies on Wednesday at 7:20 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Riley Props for Braves vs Rockies
- Game Day: Wednesday, August 31, 2022
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Stadium: Truist Park
Riley in 2022
- Riley leads the Braves with 31 home runs while racking up a team-high batting average of .288.
- Among all hitters in MLB action, Riley’s home run total ranks fourth and his RBI tally ranks 10th.
- Riley has reached base with a hit 86 times this year in 128 games played (67.2%), including multiple hits in 35.9% of them (46 times).
- Riley has hit a long ball in 30 games this season (128 opportunities, 23.4%), going deep in 5.5% of his chances at the plate.
Last Five Games
Rockies Pitching in 2022
- Feltner makes the start for the Rockies, his 13th of the season. He is 2-5 with a 5.87 ERA and 51 strikeouts in 61 1/3 innings pitched.
- The 25-year-old has put up an ERA of 5.87, with 7.5 strikeouts per nine innings, in 13 games this season. Opponents are hitting .275 against him.
- The pitching staff for the Rockies has a collective 7.2 K/9, the worst in MLB.
- The Rockies rank 21st in baseball in home runs given up (145 total, 1.1 per game).