Table of Contents
The Minnesota Twins and Carlos Correa will play Michael Wacha and the Boston Red Sox on Wednesday at 7:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Correa Props for Twins vs Red Sox
- Game Day: Wednesday, August 31, 2022
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
Correa in 2022
- Correa has 16 doubles, a triple, 15 home runs and 49 walks while batting .274.
- In MLB action, Correa ranks 76th in homers and 123rd in RBI.
- Correa has a hit in 70.2% of his 104 games this season, with multiple base knocks in 26.9% of those games (28).
- Correa has hit a long ball in 14 games this season (104 opportunities, 13.5%), leaving the ballpark in 3.3% of his trips to home plate.
Last Five Games
|Red Sox||August 30||1-for-4||1||0||1||0||1||0|
|Red Sox||August 29||0-for-3||1||0||0||1||1||0|
Red Sox Pitching in 2022
- The Red Sox will send Wacha (9-1) to the mound to make his 17th start of the season as he tries for his 10th victory. He is 9-1 with a 2.53 ERA and 69 strikeouts in 89 innings pitched.
- The 31-year-old has put up an ERA of 2.53, with 7.0 strikeouts per nine innings, in 16 games this season. Opponents are hitting .207 against him.
- The 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Red Sox pitching staff ranks 18th in MLB.
- The Red Sox rank 20th in baseball in home runs allowed (143 total, 1.1 per game).