Table of Contents
Aaron Judge will hit the field for the New York Yankees against Patrick Sandoval and the Los Angeles Angels on Wednesday. First pitch is at 9:38 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Judge Props for Yankees vs Angels
- Game Day: Wednesday, August 31, 2022
- Game Time: 9:38 PM ET
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Stadium: Angel Stadium
Judge in 2022
- Judge leads the Yankees with 51 home runs and 113 runs batted in.
- Judge’s home runs rank first in MLB and he ranks first in RBI in MLB.
- In 67.5% of his games this year (85 of 126), Judge has recorded a hit, and in 42 of those games (33.3%) he’s recorded more than one hit.
- Judge has homered in 33.3% of his games this season (126 contests), leaving the ballpark in 9.2% of his trips to home plate.
Last Five Games
Angels Pitching in 2022
- Sandoval (4-9) gets the starting nod for the Angels in his 22nd start of the season. He has a 3.05 ERA in 115 innings pitched, with 120 strikeouts.
- The 25-year-old has amassed an ERA of 3.05, with 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings, in 21 games this season. Opponents are hitting .249 against him.
- The pitching staff for the Angels has a collective 8.6 K/9, which ranks 14th in the league.
- Angels pitchers combine to allow 137 total home runs at a rate of 1.1 per game (to rank 17th in baseball).