Table of Contents
Carlos Correa will take the field for the Minnesota Twins against Kutter Crawford and the Boston Red Sox on Tuesday. First pitch is set for 7:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Correa Props for Twins vs Red Sox
- Game Day: Tuesday, August 30, 2022
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
Correa in 2022
- Correa is hitting .274 with 16 doubles, a triple, 15 home runs and 48 walks.
- Correa’s home runs rank 72nd in MLB and he ranks 128th in RBI in MLB.
- In 72 of 103 games this season (69.9%) Correa has gotten a hit, and 28 of those contests (27.2%) he posted two or more knocks.
- Correa has homered in 13.6% of his games in 2022 (14 of 103), 3.4% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
|Red Sox||August 29||0-for-3||1||0||0||1||1||0|
Red Sox Pitching in 2022
- Crawford (3-5) takes the mound for the Red Sox in his 12th start of the season. He has a 5.30 ERA in 73 innings pitched, with 72 strikeouts.
- In 20 games this season, the 26-year-old has amassed an ERA of 5.30, with 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .271 against him.
- The 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Red Sox pitching staff ranks 19th in the league.
- Red Sox pitchers combine to give up 140 total home runs at a rate of 1.1 per game (to rank 20th in baseball).