Table of Contents
Eugenio Suarez will hit the field for the Seattle Mariners against Tyler Alexander and the Detroit Tigers on Wednesday. First pitch is at 7:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Suárez Props for Mariners vs Tigers
- Game Day: Wednesday, August 31, 2022
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Stadium: Comerica Park
Suárez in 2022
- Suarez leads the Mariners in home runs (24) and runs batted in (73).
- Among hitters in MLB action, Suarez ranks 22nd in homers and 25th in RBI.
- Suarez has a hit in 79 of 128 games this year, with multiple hits in 23 of them.
- Out of the 128 games Suarez has appeared in this season, he’s hit a long ball in 22 contests (17.2%), going deep in 4.5% of his trips to home plate.
Last Five Games
Tigers Pitching in 2022
- Alexander (3-8 with a 4.83 ERA and 33 strikeouts in 63 1/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Tigers, his 11th of the season.
- In 20 games this season, the 28-year-old has amassed an ERA of 4.83, with 4.7 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .282 against him.
- The 7.5 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Tigers pitching staff ranks 27th in the league.
- Tigers pitchers combine to surrender the seventh-fewest home runs in baseball (124 total, one per game).