Table of Contents
The Washington Nationals and Keibert Ruiz will hit the field against James Kaprielian and the Oakland Athletics on Wednesday at 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Ruiz Props for Nationals vs Athletics
- Game Day: Wednesday, August 31, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Stadium: Nationals Park
Ruiz in 2022
- Ruiz leads the Nationals with a .247 batting average.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Ruiz’s home run total ranks 229th and his RBI tally ranks 213th.
- Ruiz has reached base with a hit 61 times this season in 103 games played (59.2%), including multiple hits on 25 occasions (24.3%).
- In five of 103 games this season, Ruiz has homered (4.9%). He’s taken the pitcher deep in 1.5% of his trips to the plate in 2022.
Last Five Games
Athletics Pitching in 2022
- Kaprielian makes the start for the Athletics, his 22nd of the season. He is 3-8 with a 4.88 ERA and 73 strikeouts in 103 1/3 innings pitched.
- The 28-year-old has an ERA of 4.88, with 6.4 strikeouts per nine innings, in 21 games this season. Opposing hitters have a .244 batting average against him.
- The 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Athletics pitching staff ranks 25th in the league.
- Athletics pitchers combine to surrender 148 total home runs at a clip of 1.1 per game (to rank 24th in the league).