Table of Contents
The Texas Rangers and Nate Lowe will play Framber Valdez and the Houston Astros on Tuesday at 8:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Lowe Props for Rangers vs Astros
- Game Day: Tuesday, August 30, 2022
- Game Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Stadium: Globe Life Field
Lowe in 2022
- Lowe leads the Rangers with a team-best batting average of .300.
- In MLB, Lowe ranks 31st in home runs and 37th in RBI.
- Lowe has a hit in 71.3% of his games this season (87 of 122), with more than one hit in 42 of those contests (34.4%).
- Lowe has gone yard in 22 games this season (122 opportunities, 18.0%), going deep in 4.4% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Astros Pitching in 2022
- The Astros are sending Valdez (13-4) to make his 25th start of the season. He is 13-4 with a 2.65 ERA and 142 strikeouts through 156 innings pitched.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season, the 28-year-old ranks ninth in ERA (2.65), 25th in WHIP (1.128), and 27th in K/9 (8.2).
- The pitching staff for the Astros has a collective 9.1 K/9, the fourth-best in the league.
- The Astros give up the fewest home runs in baseball (108 total, 0.8 per game).