Table of Contents
Rose Bowl is the venue where the UCLA Bruins will take on the Bowling Green Falcons on Saturday, September 3, 2022.
The Falcons are expected to lose by at least two touchdowns (currently +23) against the Bruins (with an over/under of 57.5 points).
Game Info and Betting Lines for UCLA vs. Bowling Green
- Game Day: Saturday, September 3, 2022
- Game Time: 2:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: Pac-12 Network
- Location: Pasadena, California
- Stadium: Rose Bowl
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
UCLA Betting Insights
- UCLA went 8-4-0 ATS last season.
- UCLA games went over the point total seven out of 12 times last season.
UCLA Stats & Insights
- UCLA put up 36.5 points per game last year, 5.8 more than Bowling Green gave up per matchup (30.7).
- UCLA was 7-2 against the spread and 7-2 overall last season when the team put up over 30.7 points.
- Last season Bowling Green had a 6-2 record against the spread and a 3-5 record overall in games when it held opponents to fewer than 36.5 points.
- UCLA collected 67.5 more yards per game (441.5) than Bowling Green allowed per matchup (374.0) last season.
- UCLA was 8-3 against the spread and 8-3 overall when the team amassed more than 374.0 yards last year.
- Bowling Green had a 6-2 record ATS and a 3-5 record overall when holding its opponents to less than 441.5 yards last year.
- UCLA rushed for 215.3 yards per game last season, 27.5 more than the 187.8 Bowling Green allowed per outing.
- When UCLA rushed for over 187.8 yards last year, it compiled an 8-1 ATS record and an 8-1 overall record.
- Bowling Green was 4-3 against the spread and 3-4 overall when holding opponents to less than 215.3 rushing yards last season.
- Last season UCLA had 13 turnovers, five fewer than Bowling Green had takeaways (18).
UCLA’s Best Players
- Last season Dorian Thompson-Robinson produced 2,409 passing yards (200.8 per game), a 62.2% completion percentage, 21 touchdowns, and six interceptions. He also added 611 rushing yards on 130 carries with nine rushing TDs (averaging 50.9 rushing yards per game).
- Zach Charbonnet churned out 1,137 rushing yards (94.8 per game) and 13 touchdowns last season. In the receiving game, he made 24 catches for 197 yards.
- Brittain Brown collected 616 rushing yards on 102 carries and seven touchdowns last season.
- In the previous year, Kyle Philips grabbed 59 passes (on 99 targets) for 739 yards (61.6 per game). He also found the end zone 10 times.
- Greg Dulcich also impressed receiving last year. He had 42 receptions for 725 yards and five touchdowns. He was targeted 68 times.
- Chase Cota reeled in 18 passes for 286 yards and one touchdown, averaging 23.8 yards per game last season.
- Last season Bo Calvert stacked up 4.0 sacks, 7.0 TFL and 33 tackles.
- Qwuantrezz Knight went to work last year, collecting 55 tackles, 6.0 TFL, and 2.5 sacks.
- Quentin Lake intercepted three passes last year while also totaling 34 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and three passes defended.
Bowling Green Betting Insights
- Bowling Green compiled an 8-4-0 record against the spread last year.
- Bowling Green was an underdog by 23 points or more two times last season, and covered the spread in both.
- Bowling Green and its opponent combined to go over the point total five out of 12 times last season.
Bowling Green Stats & Insights
- Bowling Green put up 5.4 fewer points per game (21.4) than UCLA gave up (26.8) last season.
- When Bowling Green recorded more than 26.8 points last season, it was 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- UCLA had a 5-0 record against the spread and a 5-0 record overall in games when it surrendered fewer than 21.4 points last season.
- Bowling Green racked up 67.4 fewer yards per game (317.2) than UCLA allowed per contest (384.6) last season.
- Bowling Green was 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall when the team totaled over 384.6 yards last season.
- In games UCLA held its opponents to less than 317.2 yards last year, it had a 3-0 record ATS and a 3-0 record overall.
- Last year Bowling Green ran for 22.1 fewer yards per game (102.3) than UCLA allowed per contest (124.4).
- Bowling Green had a 2-3 ATS record and a 1-4 overall record when the team ran for more than 124.4 yards last year.
- UCLA was 5-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall when holding opponents to less than 102.3 rushing yards last season.
- Bowling Green turned the ball over 17 times last season, two fewer times than UCLA forced turnovers (19).
Bowling Green’s Best Players
- Matt McDonald completed 60.1% of his passes to throw for 2,555 yards and 12 touchdowns last season.
- Terion Stewart racked up five rushing touchdowns on 34.3 yards per game last season.
- Nick Mosley ran for two touchdowns on 332 yards a year ago.
- Tyrone Broden was targeted 5.8 times per game and collected 596 receiving yards and five touchdowns over the course of 2021.
- Austin Osborne caught 64 passes last season on his way to 546 yards and two receiving touchdowns.
- Christian Sims averaged 34.8 receiving yards per game on 5.7 targets per game a season ago.
- Last year Karl Brooks accumulated 6.5 sacks, 8.0 TFL and 26 tackles.
- Darren Anders put together a great stat line last year, accruing 88 tackles, 6.0 TFL, three sacks, and one interception.
- Deshawn Jones Jr. racked up three interceptions in addition to six tackles and three passes defended a year ago.