Table of Contents
Keibert Ruiz and the Washington Nationals face David Peterson and the New York Mets on Friday at 7:10 PM. Ruiz is coming off a game when he reached base in his only plate appearance, going 1-for-1 with an RBI.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Ruiz Props for Nationals vs Mets
- Game Day: Friday, September 2, 2022
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: Queens, New York
- Stadium: Citi Field
Ruiz in 2022
- Ruiz paces the Nationals with a .249 batting average.
- Ruiz’s home runs rank 233rd in MLB and he ranks 209th in RBI in MLB.
- In 63 of 105 games this year (60.0%) Ruiz has recorded a hit, and 25 of those contests (23.8%) he posted more than one hit.
- Ruiz has homered in five games this season (105 opportunities, 4.8%), going deep in 1.5% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Mets Pitching in 2022
- Peterson gets the start for the Mets, his 17th of the season. He is 7-3 with a 3.21 ERA and 104 strikeouts in 89 2/3 innings pitched.
- In 20 games this season, the 26-year-old has amassed an ERA of 3.21, with 10.4 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .227 against him.
- The 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Mets pitching staff ranks second in MLB.
- The Mets rank 12th in baseball in home runs surrendered (134 total, one per game).