Table of Contents
Nelson Cruz and the Washington Nationals will play David Peterson and the New York Mets on Friday at 7:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Cruz Props for Nationals vs Mets
- Game Day: Friday, September 2, 2022
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: Queens, New York
- Stadium: Citi Field
Cruz in 2022
- Cruz paces the Nationals with 64 runs batted in.
- Cruz ranks 156th in home runs and 46th in RBI among all batters in MLB play.
- In 71 of 117 games this season (60.7%) Cruz has gotten a hit, and 23 of those contests (19.7%) he posted more than one hit.
- In 8.5% of his games this season, Cruz has homered (10 of 117). During the 2022 campaign, he’s hit a round-tripper in 2.1% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Mets Pitching in 2022
- Peterson gets the start for the Mets, his 17th of the season. He is 7-3 with a 3.21 ERA and 104 strikeouts in 89 2/3 innings pitched.
- In 20 games this season, the 26-year-old has a 3.21 ERA and 10.4 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .227 to his opponents.
- The pitching staff for the Mets has a collective 9.5 K/9, the second-best in MLB.
- Mets pitchers combine to give up 134 total home runs at a rate of one per game (to rank 12th in baseball).