Table of Contents
The New York Mets and Pete Alonso will square off against Josiah Gray and the Washington Nationals on Friday at 7:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Alonso Props for Mets vs Nationals
- Game Day: Friday, September 2, 2022
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: Queens, New York
- Stadium: Citi Field
Alonso in 2022
- Alonso has put up a team-best 31 home runs and 105 runs batted in.
- Among all hitters in MLB play, Alonso’s home run total ranks sixth and his RBI tally ranks third.
- Alonso has tallied a hit 83 times this season in 131 games played (63.4%), including 36 multi-hit games (27.5%).
- In 28 of 131 games this season, Alonso has homered (21.4%). He’s taken the pitcher deep in 5.5% of his trips to the dish in 2022.
Last Five Games
Nationals Pitching in 2022
- Gray gets the start for the Nationals, his 24th of the season. He is 7-8 with a 4.67 ERA and 140 strikeouts in 123 1/3 innings pitched.
- The 24-year-old has an ERA of 4.67, with 10.2 strikeouts per nine innings, in 23 games this season. Opponents are batting .232 against him.
- The pitching staff for the Nationals has a collective 8.1 K/9, which ranks 22nd in the league.
- Nationals pitchers combine to allow 196 total home runs at a rate of 1.5 per game (most in baseball).