Table of Contents
DJ LeMahieu will hit the field for the New York Yankees against Corey Kluber and the Tampa Bay Rays on Saturday. First pitch is at 6:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, LeMahieu Props for Yankees vs Rays
- Game Day: Saturday, September 3, 2022
- Game Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
LeMahieu in 2022
- LeMahieu is hitting .267 with 18 doubles, 12 home runs and 65 walks.
- In MLB, LeMahieu ranks 119th in home runs and 126th in RBI.
- LeMahieu has reached base with a hit 75 times this year in 118 games played (63.6%), including multiple hits in 28.0% of them (33 times).
- In 10.2% of his games this season, LeMahieu has hit a home run (12 of 118). During the 2022 campaign, he’s hit a round-tripper in 2.3% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Rays Pitching in 2022
- Kluber aims for his 10th victory when he gets the start for the Rays, his 26th of the season. He is 9-7 with a 4.21 ERA and 118 strikeouts in 134 2/3 innings pitched.
- The 36-year-old ranks 41st in ERA (4.21), 29th in WHIP (1.166), and 32nd in K/9 (7.9) among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season.
- The Rays pitching staff is 11th in MLB with a collective 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Rays pitchers combine to give up 135 total home runs at a clip of one per game (to rank 12th in baseball).