Table of Contents
Juan Soto and the San Diego Padres will take on Julio Urias and the Los Angeles Dodgers on Saturday at 9:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Soto Props for Padres vs Dodgers
- Game Day: Saturday, September 3, 2022
- Game Time: 9:10 PM ET
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Stadium: Dodger Stadium
Soto in 2022
- Soto is hitting .246 with 20 doubles, two triples, 24 home runs and 115 walks.
- Among batters in MLB, Soto ranks 25th in homers and 87th in RBI.
- Soto has tallied a hit 78 times this year in 125 games played (62.4%), including 26 multi-hit games (20.8%).
- Soto has hit a home run in 23 of 125 games in 2022 (18.4%), which is 4.4% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Dodgers Pitching in 2022
- Urias gets the start for the Dodgers, his 26th of the season. He is 14-7 with a 2.32 ERA and 137 strikeouts in 139 2/3 innings pitched.
- The 26-year-old’s 2.32 ERA ranks fourth, .952 WHIP ranks fourth, and 8.8 K/9 ranks 18th among qualifying pitchers this season.
- The nine strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Dodgers pitching staff ranks fifth in MLB.
- The Dodgers allow the third-fewest home runs in baseball (117 total, 0.9 per game).