Table of Contents
Bobby Witt Jr. and the Kansas City Royals will take on Triston McKenzie and the Cleveland Guardians on Monday at 8:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Witt Jr. Props for Royals vs Guardians
- Game Day: Monday, September 5, 2022
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Stadium: Kauffman Stadium
Witt Jr. in 2022
- Witt Jr. has racked up a team-best batting average of .250, and paces the Royals in home runs (20) and runs batted in (70).
- Among hitters in MLB, Witt Jr. ranks 46th in homers and 35th in RBI.
- Witt Jr. has reached base with a hit 84 times this season in 124 games played (67.7%), including multiple hits in 25.0% of them (31 times).
- Witt Jr. has hit a long ball in 19 games this season (124 opportunities, 15.3%), going deep in 3.9% of his chances at the plate.
Last Five Games
|White Sox||September 1||1-for-5||0||0||0||2||0||0|
|White Sox||August 31||1-for-4||1||1||1||1||0||0|
Guardians Pitching in 2022
- McKenzie will look to grab his 10th victory when he makes the start for the Guardians, his 25th of the season. He is 9-11 with a 3.18 ERA and 149 strikeouts in 152 2/3 innings pitched.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season, the 25-year-old’s 3.18 ERA ranks 21st, .969 WHIP ranks fifth, and 8.8 K/9 ranks 21st.
- The Guardians pitching staff ranks 14th in MLB with a collective 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Guardians pitchers combine to rank 18th in baseball in home runs given up (142 total, 1.1 per game).