Table of Contents
Jose Ramirez and the Cleveland Guardians will face Kris Bubic and the Kansas City Royals on Tuesday at 8:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Ramírez Props for Guardians vs Royals
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 6, 2022
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Stadium: Kauffman Stadium
Ramírez in 2022
- Ramirez has a team-best 26 home runs and 106 runs batted in.
- Ramirez’s home runs rank 19th in MLB and he ranks third in RBI in MLB.
- In 95 of 129 games this year (73.6%) Ramirez has gotten a hit, and 33 of those contests (25.6%) he posted at least two hits.
- Out of the 129 games Ramirez has played in this season, he’s homered in 23 contests (17.8%), hitting a home run in 4.7% of his trips to home plate.
Last Five Games
Royals Pitching in 2022
- Bubic gets the start for the Royals, his 23rd of the season. He is 2-10 with a 5.47 ERA and 84 strikeouts in 105 1/3 innings pitched.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 5.47, with 7.2 strikeouts per nine innings, in 23 games this season. Opponents have a .294 batting average against him.
- The Royals pitching staff is 28th in the league with a collective 7.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Royals pitchers combine to give up 155 total home runs at a clip of 1.1 per game (to rank 22nd in the league).