Table of Contents
Keibert Ruiz will take the field for the Washington Nationals against Jose Quintana and the St. Louis Cardinals on Tuesday. First pitch is at 7:45 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Ruiz Props for Nationals vs Cardinals
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 6, 2022
- Game Time: 7:45 PM ET
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Stadium: Busch Stadium
Ruiz in 2022
- Ruiz paces the Nationals with a team-best batting average of .253.
- Ruiz ranks 209th in home runs and 195th in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Ruiz has tallied a hit 66 times this season in 109 games played (60.6%), including 27 multi-hit games (24.8%).
- Out of the 109 games Ruiz has had a plate appearance in this season, he’s gone yard in six contests (5.5%), leaving the yard in 1.6% of his trips to home plate.
Last Five Games
Cardinals Pitching in 2022
- Quintana makes the start for the Cardinals, his 27th of the season. He is 4-6 with a 3.47 ERA and 109 strikeouts in 132 1/3 innings pitched.
- The 33-year-old has put up an ERA of 3.47, with 7.4 strikeouts per nine innings, in 26 games this season. Opponents are hitting .260 against him.
- The Cardinals pitching staff ranks 29th in MLB with a collective 7.3 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Cardinals allow the fifth-fewest home runs in baseball (123 total, 0.9 per game).