Table of Contents
Nolan Arenado and the St. Louis Cardinals will take on Paolo Espino and the Washington Nationals on Tuesday at 7:45 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Arenado Props for Cardinals vs Nationals
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 6, 2022
- Game Time: 7:45 PM ET
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Stadium: Busch Stadium
Arenado in 2022
- Arenado has 36 doubles, a triple, 28 home runs and 44 walks while batting .301.
- In MLB play, Arenado ranks 13th in homers and sixth in RBI.
- Arenado has a hit in 84 out of 125 games this year (67.2%), with at least two hits in 42 of them (33.6%).
- Arenado has hit a home run in 21.6% of his games this season (125 contests), leaving the ballpark in 5.3% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Nationals Pitching in 2022
- Espino makes the start for the Nationals, his 16th of the season. He is 0-6 with a 4.22 ERA and 75 strikeouts in 96 innings pitched.
- The 35-year-old has an ERA of 4.22, with 7 strikeouts per nine innings, in 35 games this season. Opponents have a .275 batting average against him.
- The Nationals pitching staff ranks 22nd in the league with a collective eight strikeouts per nine innings.
- Nationals pitchers combine to allow 199 total home runs at a clip of 1.5 per game (most in the league).