Table of Contents
Paul Goldschmidt will hit the field for the St. Louis Cardinals against Paolo Espino and the Washington Nationals on Tuesday. First pitch is at 7:45 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Goldschmidt Props for Cardinals vs Nationals
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 6, 2022
- Game Time: 7:45 PM ET
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Stadium: Busch Stadium
Goldschmidt in 2022
- Goldschmidt leads the Cardinals in home runs (34), runs batted in (107) and has racked up a team-best batting average of .328.
- Goldschmidt ranks fourth in home runs and second in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Goldschmidt has a hit in 96 of 128 games this year, with multiple hits in 44 of them.
- In 31 of 128 games this season, Goldschmidt has gone yard (24.2%). He’s taken the pitcher deep in 6.1% of his trips to the dish in 2022.
Last Five Games
Nationals Pitching in 2022
- The Nationals are sending Espino (0-6) to make his 16th start of the season. He is 0-6 with a 4.22 ERA and 75 strikeouts in 96 innings pitched.
- The 35-year-old has an ERA of 4.22, with 7.0 strikeouts per nine innings, in 35 games this season. Opponents are batting .275 against him.
- The 8.0 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Nationals pitching staff ranks 22nd in MLB.
- Nationals pitchers combine to allow the most home runs in baseball (199 total, 1.5 per game).