Table of Contents
Pete Alonso and the New York Mets will take on Mitch Keller and the Pittsburgh Pirates on Tuesday at 6:35 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Alonso Props for Mets vs Pirates
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 6, 2022
- Game Time: 6:35 PM ET
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Stadium: PNC Park
Alonso in 2022
- Alonso has accumulated a team-best 32 home runs and 106 runs batted in.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Alonso’s home run total ranks sixth and his RBI tally ranks third.
- Alonso has a hit in 84 of 134 games this season, with multiple hits in 36 of them.
- Out of the 134 games Alonso has appeared in this season, he’s homered in 29 contests (21.6%), leaving the yard in 5.6% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Pirates Pitching in 2022
- Keller (4-10) gets the starting nod for the Pirates in his 24th start of the season. He has a 4.43 ERA in 124 innings pitched, with 107 strikeouts.
- The 26-year-old has amassed an ERA of 4.43, with 7.8 strikeouts per nine innings, in 25 games this season. Opposing hitters have a .278 batting average against him.
- The pitching staff for the Pirates has a collective 7.9 K/9, which ranks 23rd in the league.
- Pirates pitchers combine to give up 136 home runs (one per game), the eighth-fewest in the league.