Table of Contents
The Minnesota Twins and Carlos Correa will face Gerrit Cole and the New York Yankees on Wednesday at 6:35 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Correa Props for Twins vs Yankees
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 7, 2022
- Game Time: 6:35 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
Correa in 2022
- Correa has 17 doubles, a triple, 16 home runs and 53 walks while hitting .270.
- Among hitters in MLB play, Correa ranks 68th in homers and 123rd in RBI.
- In 68.8% of his games this season (75 of 109), Correa has posted a hit, and in 29 of those games (26.6%) he’s recorded at least two hits.
- Correa has homered in 13.8% of his games in 2022 (15 of 109), 3.4% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
|White Sox||September 4||2-for-5||2||1||2||0||0||0|
|White Sox||September 3||0-for-2||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|White Sox||September 2||0-for-3||1||0||0||1||2||0|
|Red Sox||August 31||0-for-4||0||0||0||2||1||0|
Yankees Pitching in 2022
- Cole (10-7) gets the starting nod for the Yankees in his 28th start of the season. He’s put together a 3.28 ERA in 164 2/3 innings pitched, with 204 strikeouts.
- The 31-year-old ranks 26th in ERA (3.28), 11th in WHIP (1.014), and fourth in K/9 (11.1) among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season.
- The nine strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Yankees pitching staff ranks fifth in MLB.
- Yankees pitchers combine to surrender 132 home runs (one per game), the seventh-fewest in baseball.