Table of Contents
J.T. Realmuto returns to action after he reached base in all four of his plate appearances in his most recent game, going 1-for-2. His Philadelphia Phillies take on Trevor Rogers and the Miami Marlins on Wednesday at 6:45 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Realmuto Props for Phillies vs Marlins
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 7, 2022
- Game Time: 6:45 PM ET
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Stadium: Citizens Bank Park
Realmuto in 2022
- Realmuto is hitting .271 with 23 doubles, five triples, 15 home runs and 38 walks.
- In baseball, Realmuto ranks 84th in home runs and 36th in RBI.
- Realmuto has a hit in 62.6% of his 115 games this year, with multiple base hits in 26.1% of those contests (30).
- Out of the 115 games Realmuto has had a plate appearance in this season, he’s homered in 15 contests (13.0%), going deep in 3.2% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Marlins Pitching in 2022
- The Marlins are sending Rogers (4-10) out for his 21st start of the season. He is 4-10 with a 5.57 ERA and 88 strikeouts through 93 2/3 innings pitched.
- The 24-year-old has put up an ERA of 5.57, with 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings, in 20 games this season. Opponents are hitting .280 against him.
- The 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Marlins pitching staff ranks 10th in MLB.
- The Marlins surrender the 10th-fewest home runs in baseball (139 total, one per game).