Table of Contents
Keibert Ruiz and the Washington Nationals will take on Jordan Montgomery and the St. Louis Cardinals on Wednesday at 7:45 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Ruiz Props for Nationals vs Cardinals
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 7, 2022
- Game Time: 7:45 PM ET
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Stadium: Busch Stadium
Ruiz in 2022
- Ruiz has racked up a team-best batting average of .251.
- Among all batters in MLB, Ruiz’s home run total ranks 212th and his RBI tally ranks 198th.
- In 60.0% of his 110 games this season, Ruiz has notched a base hit (66 times). He’s also put up 27 multi-hit games in 2022 (24.5%).
- Out of the 110 games Ruiz has gone to the plate in this season, he’s homered in six contests (5.5%), hitting a home run in 1.6% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Cardinals Pitching in 2022
- Montgomery makes the start for the Cardinals, his 28th of the season. He is 8-3 with a 3.15 ERA and 129 strikeouts in 151 1/3 innings pitched.
- The 29-year-old’s 3.15 ERA ranks 18th, 1.057 WHIP ranks 16th, and 7.7 K/9 ranks 35th among qualifying pitchers this season.
- The 7.3 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Cardinals pitching staff ranks 29th in MLB.
- The Cardinals allow the fifth-fewest home runs in baseball (123 total, 0.9 per game).