Table of Contents
Max Kepler and the Minnesota Twins will take on Gerrit Cole and the New York Yankees on Wednesday at 6:35 PM on TBS.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Kepler Props for Twins vs Yankees
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 7, 2022
- Game Time: 6:35 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
Kepler in 2022
- Kepler is hitting .232 with 18 doubles, a triple, nine home runs and 49 walks.
- Kepler ranks 171st in home runs and 152nd in RBI among all hitters in MLB play.
- Kepler has a hit in 51.4% of his games this year (57 of 111), with more than one hit in 26 of those contests (23.4%).
- In eight of 111 games this season, Kepler has gone yard (7.2%). He’s taken the pitcher deep in 2.1% of his trips to the dish in 2022.
Last Five Games
|White Sox||September 4||2-for-5||1||0||0||1||0||0|
|White Sox||September 3||0-for-2||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|White Sox||September 2||1-for-4||2||0||0||0||0||0|
|Red Sox||August 31||2-for-4||1||0||0||1||0||0|
Yankees Pitching in 2022
- Cole (10-7) takes the mound for the Yankees in his 28th start of the season. He has a 3.28 ERA in 164 2/3 innings pitched, with 204 strikeouts.
- The 31-year-old’s 3.28 ERA ranks 26th, 1.014 WHIP ranks 11th, and 11.1 K/9 ranks fourth among qualifying pitchers this season.
- The Yankees pitching staff ranks fifth in the league with a collective nine strikeouts per nine innings.
- Yankees pitchers combine to surrender 132 home runs (one per game), the seventh-fewest in baseball.