Table of Contents
Miguel Rojas and the Miami Marlins will face Bailey Falter and the Philadelphia Phillies on Wednesday at 6:45 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Rojas Props for Marlins vs Phillies
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 7, 2022
- Game Time: 6:45 PM ET
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Stadium: Citizens Bank Park
Rojas in 2022
- Rojas paces the Marlins with a team-high batting average of .231.
- Rojas’ home runs rank 237th in MLB and he ranks 230th in RBI in MLB.
- Rojas has a hit in 58.1% of his games this season (68 of 117), with multiple hits in 22 of those games (18.8%).
- Out of the 117 games Rojas has played in this season, he’s homered in six contests (5.1%), taking the pitcher deep in 1.4% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Phillies Pitching in 2022
- Falter (3-3) takes the mound for the Phillies in his 11th start of the season. He’s put together a 4.08 ERA in 57 1/3 innings pitched, with 52 strikeouts.
- The 25-year-old has a 4.08 ERA and 8.2 strikeouts per nine innings across 14 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .253 to opposing hitters.
- The pitching staff for the Phillies has a collective nine K/9, the fifth-best in MLB.
- The Phillies surrender the fourth-fewest home runs in baseball (122 total, 0.9 per game).