Table of Contents
Nico Hoerner will hit the field for the Chicago Cubs against Mike Minor and the Cincinnati Reds on Wednesday. First pitch is set for 7:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Hoerner Props for Cubs vs Reds
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 7, 2022
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Stadium: Wrigley Field
Hoerner in 2022
- Hoerner has a team-high batting average of .283.
- In MLB, Hoerner ranks 188th in homers and 125th in RBI.
- In 64.4% of his games this season (76 of 118), Hoerner has recorded a hit, and in 30 of those games (25.4%) he’s recorded more than one hit.
- Hoerner has hit a home run in 6.8% of his games this season (118 contests), leaving the ballpark in 1.7% of his trips to home plate.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||August 31||1-for-4||1||0||2||0||0||0|
Reds Pitching in 2022
- Minor (3-10 with a 5.98 ERA and 67 strikeouts in 84 1/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Reds, his 17th of the season.
- In 16 games this season, the 34-year-old has a 5.98 ERA and 7.2 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .285 to his opponents.
- The Reds pitching staff ranks 10th in MLB with a collective 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Reds pitchers combine to surrender the third-most home runs in baseball (180 total, 1.4 per game).