Table of Contents
Paul Goldschmidt and the St. Louis Cardinals will play Cory Abbott and the Washington Nationals on Wednesday at 7:45 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Goldschmidt Props for Cardinals vs Nationals
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 7, 2022
- Game Time: 7:45 PM ET
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Stadium: Busch Stadium
Goldschmidt in 2022
- Goldschmidt paces the Cardinals in home runs (34), runs batted in (107) and has put up a team-high batting average of .329.
- Goldschmidt ranks fourth in homers and third in RBI among all hitters in MLB action.
- Goldschmidt has reached base with a hit 97 times this year in 129 games played (75.2%), including multiple hits in 34.1% of them (44 times).
- In 31 of 129 games this season, Goldschmidt has homered (24.0%). He’s left the yard in 6% of his trips to the dish in 2022.
Last Five Games
Nationals Pitching in 2022
- Abbott makes the start for the Nationals, his fifth of the season. He is 0-2 with a 4.39 ERA and 24 strikeouts in 26 2/3 innings pitched.
- In 10 games this season, the 26-year-old has put up a 4.39 ERA and 8.1 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .190 to opposing batters.
- The eight strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Nationals pitching staff ranks 22nd in MLB.
- Nationals pitchers combine to allow 201 total home runs at a rate of 1.5 per game (most in the league).