Table of Contents
Before placing any bets on Alvin Kamara’s player prop betting options for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know. Kamara and the New Orleans Saints (0-0) hit the field against the Atlanta Falcons (0-0) in Week 1 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Alvin Kamara Player Props vs. Atlanta
- Matchup: New Orleans Saints at Atlanta Falcons
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 11, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 59.5 (-120)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 30.5 (-110)
Alvin Kamara Rushing Stats
- Kamara took 240 carries for 898 rushing yards a season ago (69.1 per game) while scoring four touchdowns. He also caught 47 passes for 439 yards (33.8 per game) with five touchdowns through the air.
- In terms of defending against the run, the Falcons were 27th in the NFL last season, allowing 131.9 yards per game.
- Last season the Falcons given up 19 rushing TDs. They were 26th in the league in that category.
- Kamara stayed on his feet for 349 rushing yards after contact last year, 24th in the NFL.
- In his two career matchups against them, Kamara has averaged 98 rushing yards against the Falcons, 38.5 more than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- In two games against them, Kamara has rushed for more than 59.5 yards once.
- Kamara has had a rushing touchdown in one matchup versus the Falcons, but did not have multiple TDs in that game.
Last Season Stats: Saints vs. Falcons
- The Saints averaged 5.6 fewer points per game (21.4) than the Falcons allowed (27) last year.
- The Saints racked up 59.9 fewer yards per game (304.5) than the Falcons gave up per matchup (364.4) last season.
- Last year the Saints piled up 187.4 passing yards per game, 45.1 fewer than the Falcons allowed per outing (232.5).
- The Saints rushed for 117.1 yards per game last season, 14.8 fewer than the 131.9 the Falcons allowed per outing.
- Last season the Saints had 18 turnovers, two fewer than the Falcons had takeaways (20).