Table of Contents
Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on Kyle Pitts for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets. Pitts and the Atlanta Falcons (0-0) play the New Orleans Saints (0-0) in Week 1 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Kyle Pitts Player Props vs. New Orleans
- Matchup: Atlanta Falcons vs. New Orleans Saints
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 11, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 59.5 (-115)
Kyle Pitts Receiving Stats
- Pitts was targeted 6.5 times per game and racked up 1,026 receiving yards and one touchdown over the course of last season.
- The Saints gave up 224.8 passing yards per game last year, with the NFL’s 14th-ranked pass defense.
- The Saints allowed 20 touchdowns through the air (1.2 per game) last year. They were third in the NFL in that category.
- Opposing quarterbacks tossed 18 interceptions against the Saints last year (1.1 per game). The Saints’ defense was ranked sixth in that category.
Against New Orleans
- In his two matchups against the Saints, Pitts’ 35 receiving yards average is 24.5 less than his over/under for Sunday’s game (59.5).
- In two matchups against them, Pitts has topped 59.5 yards receiving once.
- In two matchups with the Saints, Pitts has not had a TD catch.
Last Season Stats: Falcons vs. Saints
- Last year, the Falcons put up just 1.3 fewer points per game (18.4) than the Saints surrendered (19.7).
- The Falcons racked up 303.8 yards per game last season, only 14.4 fewer than the 318.2 the Saints allowed per outing.
- The Falcons passed for 218.4 yards per game last year, just 6.4 fewer yards than the 224.8 the Saints allowed per outing.
- The Falcons rushed for 85.4 yards per game last season, just 8.1 fewer yards than the 93.5 the Saints allowed per contest.
- The Falcons turned the ball over 26 times last year, one more turnover than the Saints forced (25).