Table of Contents
Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on Trevor Lawrence for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets. Lawrence’s Jacksonville Jaguars (0-0) and the Washington Commanders (0-0) meet in Week 1 at FedExField.
Trevor Lawrence Player Props vs. Washington
- Matchup: Jacksonville Jaguars at Washington Commanders
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 11, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 237.5 (-115)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 16.5 (-110)
Trevor Lawrence Passing Stats
- Lawrence had a strong stat line last year of 3,641 passing yards with a 59.6% completion rate (359-of-602), 12 touchdowns, 17 interceptions, and an average of 214.2 yards per game.
- His rushing stat line was 73 carries for 334 yards and two touchdowns while averaging 19.6 yards per game.
- The Commanders had the NFL’s 29th-ranked pass defense last year, yielding 254.9 yards per game through the air.
- At two passing TDs conceded per game last season, the Commanders’ defense was ranked 32nd in the league.
- The Commanders collected 11 interceptions last season, 22nd in the NFL.
Last Season Stats: Jaguars vs. Commanders
- The Jaguars scored 10.6 fewer points per game (14.9) than the Commanders surrendered (25.5) last season.
- The Jaguars averaged 305.4 yards per game last season, 53.9 fewer yards than the 359.3 the Commanders allowed per contest.
- The Jaguars passed for 202.1 yards per game last year, 52.8 fewer than the 254.9 the Commanders allowed per contest.
- Last season the Jaguars piled up 103.2 rushing yards per game, just 1.2 fewer yards than the Commanders allowed per contest (104.4).
- The Jaguars turned the ball over 10 more times (29 total) than the Commanders forced a turnover (19) last season.