Table of Contents
Cordarrelle Patterson will have several player props available when he suits up on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Patterson and the Atlanta Falcons (0-0) take on the New Orleans Saints (0-0) in Week 1 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Cordarrelle Patterson Player Props vs. New Orleans
- Matchup: Atlanta Falcons vs. New Orleans Saints
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 11, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 30.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 22.5 (-110)
Cordarrelle Patterson Rushing Stats
- Last year Patterson rushed for 618 yards on 153 carries (38.6 yards per game) with six touchdowns. Patterson collected 34.3 receiving yards per game, with 52 catches for 548 yards and five touchdowns.
- The Saints gave up 93.5 yards per game on the ground last year, the NFL’s fourth-ranked rush defense.
- Last season the Saints allowed 12 rushing TDs. They were sixth in the NFL in that category.
- Patterson racked up 293 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to seven broken tackles) last year, 31st in the league among qualified runners.
Against New Orleans
- Patterson’s 10.5 rushing yards per game in his two career matchups against the Saints are 20.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- In two games against them Patterson has not run for more than 30.5 yards.
- In two games versus the Saints Patterson has not run for a touchdown.
Last Season Stats: Falcons vs. Saints
- Last year, the Falcons racked up just 1.3 fewer points per game (18.4) than the Saints gave up (19.7).
- The Falcons collected just 14.4 fewer yards per game (303.8) than the Saints gave up per outing (318.2) last year.
- The Falcons passed for 218.4 yards per game last year, just 6.4 fewer yards than the 224.8 the Saints allowed per contest.
- The Falcons rushed for 85.4 yards per game last year, just 8.1 fewer yards than the 93.5 the Saints allowed per outing.
- The Falcons turned the ball over 26 times last season, one more turnover than the Saints forced (25).