Table of Contents
Sportsbooks have listed player prop bet markets for Tua Tagovailoa ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. This Week 1 matchup sees Tagovailoa’s Miami Dolphins (0-0) play the New England Patriots (0-0) at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida.
Tua Tagovailoa Player Props vs. New England
- Matchup: Miami Dolphins vs. New England Patriots
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 11, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 230.5 (-115)
Tua Tagovailoa Passing Stats
- Tagovailoa had a stellar stat line last year of 2,653 passing yards with a 67.8% completion rate (263-of-388), 16 touchdowns, 10 interceptions, and an average of 204.1 yards per game.
- In addition he added three more touchdowns on 9.8 yards rushing per game.
- This week Tagovailoa will face what was the NFL’s second-ranked pass defense last season (187.1 yards allowed per game).
- The Patriots allowed 21 passing TDs last season (1.2 per game), ranking them fourth among NFL defenses.
- The Patriots collected 23 interceptions last year, second in the NFL.
Against New England
- Tagovailoa’s 155.5 passing yards per game in two matchups against the Patriots are 75.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Tagovailoa has never thrown for more yards than this game’s 230.5-yard over/under in those matchups.
- Tagovailoa threw a touchdown pass in each of those matchups against the Patriots.
Last Season Stats: Dolphins vs. Patriots
- Last year, the Dolphins racked up just 2.3 more points per game (20.1) than the Patriots allowed (17.8).
- The Dolphins collected just 3.4 fewer yards per game (307.4) than the Patriots allowed per contest (310.8) last season.
- Last year the Dolphins passed for 28.1 more yards per game (215.2) than the Patriots allowed per contest (187.1).
- Last season the Dolphins rushed for 31.5 fewer yards per game (92.2) than the Patriots allowed per outing (123.7).
- Last year the Dolphins had 26 turnovers, four fewer than the Patriots had takeaways (30).