Table of Contents
Sportsbooks have posted player prop bets for D’Andre Swift ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. Swift and the Detroit Lions (0-0) play the Philadelphia Eagles (0-0) in Week 1 at Ford Field.
D’Andre Swift Player Props vs. Philadelphia
- Matchup: Detroit Lions vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 11, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 50.5 (-120)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 31.5 (-110)
D’Andre Swift Rushing Stats
- Swift took 151 carries for 617 rushing yards a season ago (47.5 per game) while scoring five touchdowns. He also caught 62 passes for 452 yards (34.8 per game) with two touchdowns through the air.
- The Eagles allowed 107.9 yards per game on the ground last year, the NFL’s ninth-ranked rush defense.
- Last year the Eagles conceded 18 rushing TDs. They were 23rd in the NFL in that category.
- Swift stayed on his feet for 232 rushing yards after contact last season, 40th in the league.
- Swift’s 27 rushing yards in his one career matchup against the Eagles are 23.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- In one game against them Swift has not run for more than 50.5 yards.
- Swift did not have a touchdown run in that contest against the Eagles.
Last Season Stats: Lions vs. Eagles
- The Lions averaged 3.5 fewer points per game (19.1) than the Eagles allowed (22.6) last season.
- The Lions collected just 6.2 fewer yards per game (322.6) than the Eagles allowed per matchup (328.8) last season.
- Last season, the Lions passed for just 9.3 fewer yards (211.6) than the Eagles allowed per outing (220.9).
- Last year the Lions averaged 110.9 rushing yards per game, just three more yards than the Eagles allowed per outing (107.9).
- The Lions turned the ball over seven more times (23 total) than the Eagles forced a turnover (16) last year.