Table of Contents
Donovan Peoples-Jones has player prop bet markets available from bookmakers before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. This Week 1 matchup sees Peoples-Jones’ Cleveland Browns (0-0) take the field against the Carolina Panthers (0-0) at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Donovan Peoples-Jones Player Props vs. Carolina
- Matchup: Cleveland Browns at Carolina Panthers
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 11, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 25.5 (-115)
Donovan Peoples-Jones Receiving Stats
- Last season Peoples-Jones hauled in 34 passes on 58 targets for 597 yards and three touchdowns, compiling 42.6 yards per game.
- The 192.1 passing yards the Panthers yielded per game last year made them the NFL’s fourth-ranked pass defense.
- The Panthers conceded 26 passing TDs last year (1.5 per game), ranking them 13th among NFL defenses.
- The Panthers were 26th in the league in interceptions last season, with nine.
Last Season Stats: Browns vs. Panthers
- The Browns racked up 20.5 points per game last season, 3.3 fewer than the Panthers gave up per outing (23.8).
- The Browns racked up 340.6 yards per game last season, 34.7 more yards than the 305.9 the Panthers allowed per contest.
- The Browns passed for 195.3 yards per game last year, just 3.2 more yards than the 192.1 the Panthers allowed per outing.
- Last season the Browns rushed for 31.6 more yards per game (145.4) than the Panthers allowed per outing (113.8).
- Last year the Browns turned the ball over 22 times, six more than the Panthers’ takeaways (16).