Table of Contents
The Minnesota Twins and Gio Urshela will play Nestor Cortes and the New York Yankees on Thursday at 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Urshela Props for Twins vs Yankees
- Game Day: Thursday, September 8, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
Urshela in 2022
- Urshela is hitting .262 with 23 doubles, three triples, 11 home runs and 30 walks.
- Urshela ranks 143rd in homers and 90th in RBI among all hitters in MLB action.
- In 62.8% of his games this year (71 of 113), Urshela has posted a hit, and in 24 of those games (21.2%) he’s recorded at least two hits.
- In 11 of 113 games this season, Urshela has homered (9.7%). He’s taken the pitcher deep in 2.5% of his trips to the plate in 2022.
Last Five Games
|White Sox||September 4||1-for-5||0||0||0||2||0||0|
|White Sox||September 3||0-for-3||0||0||0||1||0||0|
Yankees Pitching in 2022
- Nestor Cortes Jr. looks for his 10th victory when he makes the start for the Yankees, his 24th of the season. He is 9-4 with a 2.68 ERA and 133 strikeouts in 131 innings pitched.
- In 23 games this season, the 27-year-old has a 2.68 ERA and 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .200 to opposing hitters.
- The nine strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Yankees pitching staff ranks fifth in the league.
- The Yankees give up the seventh-fewest home runs in baseball (134 total, one per game).