Table of Contents
Jalen Hurts has player prop betting options available from oddsmakers before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. Hurts’ Philadelphia Eagles (0-0) and the Detroit Lions (0-0) face off in a Week 1 matchup from Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan.
Jalen Hurts Player Props vs. Detroit
- Matchup: Philadelphia Eagles at Detroit Lions
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 11, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 232.5 (-115)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 46.5 (-120)
Jalen Hurts Passing Stats
- Hurts’ previous season stat line featured 3,144 passing yards (209.6 per game) while going 265-for-432 (61.3% completion percentage) with 16 touchdowns and nine interceptions.
- He also carried the ball 139 times for 784 yards and 10 touchdowns, averaging 52.3 yards per game.
- The Lions gave up 244.7 passing yards per game last year, with the NFL’s 24th-ranked pass defense.
- The Lions’ defense was 26th in the league last year, conceding 1.8 passing touchdowns per game.
- The Lions collected 11 interceptions last year, 22nd in the NFL.
- In one matchup against the Lions, Hurts recorded 103 passing yards, 129.5 yards fewer than his over/under for Sunday.
- Hurts did not throw for more yards than this game’s 232.5-yard over/under in that game.
- Hurts did not throw a touchdown pass in that matchup against the Lions.
Last Season Stats: Eagles vs. Lions
- The Eagles put up 26.1 points per game last year, comparable to the 27.5 per matchup the Lions gave up.
- The Eagles racked up 359.9 yards per game last year, only 19.9 fewer than the 379.8 the Lions gave up per contest.
- Last season the Eagles passed for 44.5 fewer yards per game (200.2) than the Lions allowed per contest (244.7).
- The Eagles rushed for 159.7 yards per game last season, 24.6 more than the 135.1 the Lions allowed per outing.
- The Eagles turned the ball over 16 times last year, three fewer than the Lions forced turnovers (19).