Table of Contents
Keibert Ruiz and the Washington Nationals will face Adam Wainwright and the St. Louis Cardinals on Thursday at 1:15 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Ruiz Props for Nationals vs Cardinals
- Game Day: Thursday, September 8, 2022
- Game Time: 1:15 PM ET
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Stadium: Busch Stadium
Ruiz in 2022
- Ruiz paces the Nationals with a team-best batting average of .251.
- In baseball, Ruiz ranks 211th in home runs and 197th in RBI.
- In 66 of 110 games this season (60.0%) Ruiz has recorded a hit, and 27 of those contests (24.5%) he posted more than one hit.
- Ruiz has homered in six games this season (110 opportunities, 5.5%), leaving the ballpark in 1.6% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Cardinals Pitching in 2022
- Wainwright makes the start for the Cardinals, his 28th of the season. He is 10-9 with a 3.21 ERA and 132 strikeouts in 168 innings pitched.
- Among pitchers who qualify in MLB play this season, the 41-year-old ranks 22nd in ERA (3.21), 35th in WHIP (1.202), and 42nd in K/9 (7.1).
- The pitching staff for the Cardinals has a collective 7.3 K/9, the second-worst in MLB.
- Cardinals pitchers combine to give up the fifth-fewest home runs in baseball (124 total, 0.9 per game).