Table of Contents
Luis Arraez will take the field for the Minnesota Twins against Nestor Cortes and the New York Yankees on Thursday. First pitch is set for 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Arraez Props for Twins vs Yankees
- Game Day: Thursday, September 8, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
Arraez in 2022
- Arraez leads the Twins with a .314 batting average.
- Among hitters in baseball, Arraez ranks 189th in homers and 138th in RBI.
- In 87 of 122 games this year (71.3%) Arraez has recorded a hit, and 42 of those contests (34.4%) he posted at least two hits.
- Arraez has homered in eight games this season (122 opportunities, 6.6%), going deep in 1.5% of his chances at the plate.
Last Five Games
|White Sox||September 4||1-for-5||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|White Sox||September 3||1-for-4||0||0||0||1||0||0|
Yankees Pitching in 2022
- Nestor Cortes Jr. (9-4) is trying for his 10th win when he takes the mound for the Yankees in his 24th start of the season. He’s put together a 2.68 ERA in 131 innings pitched, with 133 strikeouts.
- The 27-year-old has a 2.68 ERA and 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings in 23 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .200 to opposing hitters.
- The pitching staff for the Yankees has a collective nine K/9, the fifth-best in MLB.
- The Yankees allow the seventh-fewest home runs in baseball (134 total, one per game).