Table of Contents
Before Mark Andrews hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop betting options. Andrews and the Baltimore Ravens (0-0) take on the New York Jets (0-0) in Week 1 at MetLife Stadium.
Mark Andrews Player Props vs. New York
- Matchup: Baltimore Ravens at New York Jets
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 11, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 65.5 (-115)
Mark Andrews Receiving Stats
- Last year Andrews grabbed 107 passes (on 153 targets) for 1,361 yards (80.1 yards per game), the best mark on the Ravens’ roster. He also found the end zone nine times.
- The 259.4 yards per game the Jets gave up through the air last season made them the NFL’s 30th-ranked pass defense.
- At 1.6 passing TDs conceded per game last year, the Jets’ defense was ranked 20th in the league.
- The Jets’ defense intercepted opposing QBs seven times last year (0.4 per game), 30th in the league.
Last Season Stats: Ravens vs. Jets
- Last year, the Ravens averaged 6.8 fewer points per game (22.8) than the Jets gave up (29.6).
- The Ravens racked up 378.8 yards per game last year, only 18.8 fewer than the 397.6 the Jets gave up per outing.
- The Ravens passed for 233.0 yards per game last year, 26.4 fewer than the 259.4 the Jets allowed per outing.
- The Ravens rushed for just 7.5 more yards (145.8) than the Jets allowed per outing (138.3) last year.
- The Ravens turned the ball over 12 more times (26 total) than the Jets forced a turnover (14) last year.