Table of Contents
Bookmakers have listed player prop bet markets for Mo Alie-Cox ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. Alie-Cox and the Indianapolis Colts (0-0) hit the field against the Houston Texans (0-0) in Week 1 at NRG Stadium.
Mo Alie-Cox Player Props vs. Houston
- Matchup: Indianapolis Colts at Houston Texans
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 11, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 22.5 (-135)
Mo Alie-Cox Receiving Stats
- Last season Alie-Cox grabbed 24 passes on 45 targets for 316 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 18.6 yards per game.
- This week Alie-Cox will face what was the NFL’s 23rd-ranked pass defense last year (242.2 yards allowed per game).
- The Texans gave up 27 passing TDs last year (1.6 per game), ranking them 16th among NFL defenses.
- The Texans accumulated 17 interceptions last year, eighth in the league.
- Alie-Cox’s 14 receiving yards per game in his two matchups against the Texans are 8.5 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Alie-Cox has had over 22.5 receiving yards versus the Texans once.
- Alie-Cox has caught a touchdown pass versus the Texans once, but did not have multiple TDs in that game.
Last Season Stats: Colts vs. Texans
- Last year, the Colts averaged just 0.1 fewer points per game (26.5) than the Texans gave up (26.6).
- The Colts collected 37.3 fewer yards per game (347.1) than the Texans gave up per matchup (384.4) last season.
- Last season the Colts racked up 197.7 passing yards per game, 44.5 fewer than the Texans allowed per contest (242.2).
- Last year the Colts averaged 149.4 rushing yards per game, just 7.2 more yards than the Texans allowed per outing (142.2).
- The Colts turned the ball over 19 times last year, six fewer than the Texans forced turnovers (25).