Table of Contents
Nyheim Hines has player prop bet markets available from oddsmakers before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. Hines’ Indianapolis Colts (0-0) and the Houston Texans (0-0) square off in Week 1 at NRG Stadium.
Nyheim Hines Player Props vs. Houston
- Matchup: Indianapolis Colts at Houston Texans
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 11, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 21.5 (-125)
Nyheim Hines Rushing Stats
- Hines amassed 276 rushing yards on 56 carries (16.2 yards per game), with two touchdowns last season. He also caught 40 passes for 310 yards (18.2 per game) and one touchdown.
- In terms of defending against the run, the Texans were 31st in the league last year, conceding 142.2 yards per game.
- The Colts are up against the NFL’s 31st-ranked D in terms of rushing TDs conceded last year (25).
- Hines stayed on his feet for 131 rushing yards after contact last year.
- Hines averaged 18.5 rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Texans, 18.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Hines has not rushed for a touchdown versus the Texans.
Last Season Stats: Colts vs. Texans
- The Colts racked up 26.5 points per game last season, comparable to the 26.6 per contest the Texans gave up.
- The Colts collected 347.1 yards per game last year, 37.3 fewer yards than the 384.4 the Texans allowed per outing.
- Last season the Colts passed for 44.5 fewer yards per game (197.7) than the Texans allowed per contest (242.2).
- The Colts ran for just 7.2 more yards (149.4) than the Texans allowed per outing (142.2) last year.
- The Colts had 19 giveaways last year, while the Texans had 25 takeaways.