Table of Contents
Before Brandin Cooks hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop betting options. Cooks and the Houston Texans (0-0) square off against the Indianapolis Colts (0-0) in Week 1 at NRG Stadium.
Brandin Cooks Player Props vs. Indianapolis
- Matchup: Houston Texans vs. Indianapolis Colts
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 11, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 61.5 (-115)
Brandin Cooks Receiving Stats
- Last season Cooks reeled in 90 passes (on 134 targets) for 1,037 yards (64.8 yards per game), the highest total on the current Texans roster, while scoring six touchdowns.
- This week Cooks will face what was the NFL’s 19th-ranked pass defense last season (234.1 yards allowed per game).
- The Colts conceded 32 passing TDs last year (1.9 per game), ranking them 31st among NFL defenses.
- With 19 interceptions last year, the Colts’ defense was third in the league.
- Cooks is averaging 63.5 receiving yards per game in two career matchups against the Colts, 2.0 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (61.5).
- In two matchups against them, Cooks has topped 61.5 yards receiving once.
- Cooks has not caught a touchdown pass versus the Colts.
Last Season Stats: Texans vs. Colts
- The Texans racked up five fewer points per game (16.5) than the Colts gave up (21.5) last year.
- The Texans averaged 278.1 yards per game last season, 65.1 fewer yards than the 343.2 the Colts gave up per matchup.
- Last season the Texans averaged 194.4 passing yards per game, 39.7 fewer than the Colts allowed per outing (234.1).
- The Texans rushed for 83.6 yards per game last year, 25.5 fewer than the 109.1 the Colts allowed per outing.
- The Texans had 22 giveaways last season, while the Colts had 33 takeaways.