Table of Contents
Aaron Judge and the New York Yankees will take on Drew Rasmussen and the Tampa Bay Rays on Friday at 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Judge Props for Yankees vs Rays
- Game Day: Friday, September 9, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
Judge in 2022
- Judge leads the Yankees in home runs (55), runs batted in (118) and has a team-high batting average of .302.
- Among all batters in MLB play, Judge’s home run total ranks first and his RBI tally ranks first.
- Judge has a hit in 90 out of 134 games this year (67.2%), with multiple base knocks in 46 of them (34.3%).
- In 46 of 134 games this season, Judge has homered (34.3%). He’s hit a round-tripper in 9.3% of his trips to the dish in 2022.
Last Five Games
Rays Pitching in 2022
- Rasmussen tries for his 10th win when he makes the start for the Rays, his 24th of the season. He is 9-4 with a 2.70 ERA and 103 strikeouts in 116 2/3 innings pitched.
- The 27-year-old has put together a 2.70 ERA and 7.9 strikeouts per nine innings across 23 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .219 to his opponents.
- The 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Rays pitching staff ranks 12th in MLB.
- Rays pitchers combine to rank 11th in baseball in home runs allowed (140 total, 1.0 per game).