Table of Contents
The Philadelphia Phillies and Kyle Schwarber will square off against Patrick Corbin and the Washington Nationals on Friday at 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Schwarber Props for Phillies vs Nationals
- Game Day: Friday, September 9, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Stadium: Citizens Bank Park
Schwarber in 2022
- Schwarber paces the Phillies in home runs (36) and runs batted in (78).
- Schwarber ranks second in homers and 25th in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Schwarber has reached base with a hit 71 times this year in 131 games played (54.2%), including multiple hits in 21.4% of them (28 times).
- Schwarber has hit a home run in 31 of 131 games in 2022 (23.7%), which is 6.4% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Nationals Pitching in 2022
- Corbin (6-17 with a 6.28 ERA and 118 strikeouts in 134 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Nationals, his 28th of the season.
- The 33-year-old has amassed an ERA of 6.28, with 7.9 strikeouts per nine innings, in 27 games this season. Opponents are batting .317 against him.
- The 7.9 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Nationals pitching staff ranks 22nd in MLB.
- The Nationals surrender the most home runs in baseball (204 total, 1.5 per game).