Table of Contents
Pete Alonso and the New York Mets will take on Edward Cabrera and the Miami Marlins on Friday at 6:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Alonso Props for Mets vs Marlins
- Game Day: Friday, September 9, 2022
- Game Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Stadium: loanDepot park
Alonso in 2022
- Alonso leads the Mets in home runs (32) and runs batted in (106).
- Among all hitters in baseball, Alonso’s home run total ranks seventh and his RBI tally ranks fourth.
- In 62.8% of his games this season (86 of 137), Alonso has posted a hit, and in 38 of those games (27.7%) he’s recorded at least two base hits.
- Alonso has hit a long ball in 21.2% of his games in 2022 (29 of 137), 5.5% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Marlins Pitching in 2022
- Cabrera gets the start for the Marlins, his 10th of the season. He is 4-2 with a 2.39 ERA and 55 strikeouts in 49 innings pitched.
- The 24-year-old has amassed an ERA of 2.39, with 10.1 strikeouts per nine innings, in nine games this season. Opposing hitters have a .160 batting average against him.
- The pitching staff for the Marlins has a collective 8.9 K/9, the 10th-best in the league.
- The Marlins rank 12th in baseball in home runs surrendered (142 total, one per game).