Table of Contents
The Cleveland Guardians and Steven Kwan will play Dylan Bundy and the Minnesota Twins on Friday at 8:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Kwan Props for Guardians vs Twins
- Game Day: Friday, September 9, 2022
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
Kwan in 2022
- Kwan has 21 doubles, five triples, three home runs and 51 walks while hitting .289.
- In baseball, Kwan ranks 321st in homers and 190th in RBI.
- In 86 of 122 games this year (70.5%) Kwan has recorded a hit, and 33 of those contests (27.0%) he posted at least two hits.
- Kwan has homered in 2.5% of his games this season (122 contests), leaving the ballpark in 0.6% of his chances at the plate.
Last Five Games
Twins Pitching in 2022
- Bundy (8-6) gets the starting nod for the Twins in his 25th start of the season. He’s put together a 4.34 ERA in 118 1/3 innings pitched, with 84 strikeouts.
- The 29-year-old has an ERA of 4.34, with 6.4 strikeouts per nine innings, in 24 games this season. Opponents are hitting .258 against him.
- The Twins pitching staff ranks 18th in the league with a collective 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Twins pitchers combine to rank 24th in baseball in home runs given up (159 total, 1.2 per game).