Table of Contents
Carlos Santana leads the Seattle Mariners (77-61) into a matchup with the Atlanta Braves (87-51) following his two-home run outing in a 6-4 loss to the Braves. The Braves are moneyline favorites (-137) for this game against the underdog Mariners (+116), which begins at 9:10 PM ET on Saturday. Max Fried starts for Atlanta while Seattle will counter with George Kirby.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Braves vs. Mariners
- Game Day: Saturday, September 10, 2022
- Game Time: 9:10 PM ET
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Stadium: T-Mobile Park
Braves Stats & Trends
- The Braves rank second-best in MLB play with 210 total home runs.
- The Braves are eighth in MLB with a .254 batting average.
- The Braves’ .319 on-base percentage is eighth-best in baseball.
- Braves hitters strike out 9.2 times per game, the 28th-most in the league.
- The Braves average 1.5 home runs per game when playing on the road this season (101 total in road contests).
- The Braves have a .446 slugging percentage and are averaging 3.7 extra-base hits per game on the road.
- On the road this season the club averages 9.0 hits per game and is batting .254.
Braves Key Batters
- Austin Riley leads Atlanta with 151 hits, batting .284 this season with 73 extra-base hits.
- Among qualified hitters in MLB, Riley’s batting average ranks 26th, his on-base percentage ranks 27th, and he is fifth in slugging.
- Matt Olson has 41 doubles, 28 home runs and 66 walks while batting .244.
- Olson ranks 92nd in batting average, 69th in on-base percentage and 21st in slugging in MLB.
- Dansby Swanson has hit 19 homers with a team-high .448 SLG this season.
- Swanson has logged a hit or more in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .250 with a double, two home runs, three walks and four RBI.
- Michael Harris II has 16 home runs, 52 RBI and a batting average of .312 this season.
- Harris II enters this game on a 15-game hitting streak. In his last 10 games he is hitting .487 with four doubles, three home runs, a walk and seven RBI.
Mariners Stats & Trends
- The Mariners’ 163 home runs rank 10th in Major League Baseball.
- The Mariners have a team batting average of .230 this season, which ranks 25th among MLB teams.
- The Mariners have an on-base percentage of .313 this season, which ranks 17th in the league.
- The Mariners rank 16th in strikeouts per game (8.6) among MLB offenses.
- In 67 games at home this season, they’ve hit 75 homers, an average of 1.1 per contest.
- They are slugging .374 in 67 home games this season.
- In 67 home games this season, they have a batting average of .221 while averaging 7.1 base hits per contest.
Mariners Key Batters
- Julio Rodriguez paces the Mariners with 127 hits.
- Including all the qualified hitters in MLB, Rodriguez is 45th in batting average, 64th in on-base percentage and 26th in slugging percentage.
- Rodriguez hopes to build on a two-game hitting streak in this matchup. During his last five outings he is batting .421 with a double, a home run, four walks and two RBI.
- Ty France’s .444 slugging percentage leads his team.
- Including all qualified hitters, France is 29th in batting average, 45th in on-base percentage and 53rd in slugging percentage.
- Eugenio Suarez has 23 doubles, two triples, 27 home runs and 69 walks while batting .231.
- J.P. Crawford is hitting .253 with 22 doubles, two triples, six home runs and 52 walks.
Braves vs. Mariners Probable Pitchers