Table of Contents
Jesus Aguilar has 99 hits this season, and will look for his 100th when his Baltimore Orioles (73-65) play the Boston Red Sox (67-72) on Saturday at 5:05 PM ET. The Orioles are favored (-113) over the Red Sox (-107). Baltimore’s Jordan Lyles and Boston’s Michael Wacha pitch first for their squads in this matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Orioles vs. Red Sox
- Game Day: Saturday, September 10, 2022
- Game Time: 5:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MASN
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Stadium: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
Orioles Stats & Trends
- The Orioles are 15th in MLB action with 146 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- The Orioles have the 21st-ranked batting average in the league (.236).
- The Orioles’ .304 on-base percentage ranks 24th in the league.
- The Orioles’ 8.6 strikeouts per game rank 20th in baseball.
- The Orioles average one home run per home game this season (70 total at home).
- The Orioles have a .394 slugging percentage and are averaging 2.9 extra-base hits per game at home.
- The team averages eight hits per game and is batting .241 at home this season.
Orioles Key Batters
- Anthony Santander leads Baltimore with 124 hits and an OBP of .332 this season.
- Among qualifying batters in MLB, Santander’s batting average ranks 74th, his on-base percentage ranks 64th, and he is 35th in slugging.
- Cedric Mullins has an OPS of .728, fueled by an OBP of .325 and a team-best slugging percentage of .403 this season.
- Among all qualified hitters, Mullins ranks 60th in batting average, 74th in on-base percentage and 89th in slugging percentage.
- Ryan Mountcastle has collected 117 base hits, an OBP of .293 and a slugging percentage of .431 this season.
- Austin Hays has been key for Baltimore with 114 hits, an OBP of .302 plus a slugging percentage of .414.
Red Sox Stats & Trends
Red Sox Batting
- The Red Sox rank 20th in Major League Baseball with 131 home runs.
- The Red Sox rank fifth in MLB with a .258 team batting average.
- The Red Sox have an on-base percentage of .319 this season, which ranks eighth in the league.
- The Red Sox rank 19th in strikeouts per game (8.5) among MLB offenses.
- In 70 games on the road this season, they’ve hit 57 homers, an average of 0.8 per contest.
- In 70 road games this season, they’re slugging .380 with 209 hits going for extra bases.
- They are averaging 8.6 base hits per game and batting .246 on the road this season.
Red Sox Key Batters
- Rafael Devers has 137 hits, a team-high for the Red Sox.
- Including all qualified players in the big leagues, Devers ranks 23rd in batting average, 36th in on-base percentage and ninth in slugging percentage.
- Xander Bogaerts’ .384 OBP and .473 slugging percentage both pace his team.
- Including all qualifying players, Bogaerts ranks third in batting average, seventh in on-base percentage and 25th in slugging percentage.
- Alex Verdugo is batting .286 with 35 doubles, a triple, nine home runs and 36 walks.
- Tommy Pham is hitting .248 with 19 doubles, a triple, 16 home runs and 50 walks.
Orioles vs. Red Sox Probable Pitchers