Table of Contents
Before Clyde Edwards-Helaire hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on CBS, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bet markets. Edwards-Helaire’s Kansas City Chiefs (0-0) and the Arizona Cardinals (0-0) go toe-to-toe in a Week 1 matchup from State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.
Clyde Edwards-Helaire Player Props vs. Arizona
- Matchup: Kansas City Chiefs at Arizona Cardinals
- Time: 4:25 PM
- Date: September 11, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 44.5 (-135)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 11.5 (-120)
Clyde Edwards-Helaire Rushing Stats
- Last year Edwards-Helaire rushed for 517 yards on 119 carries (51.7 yards per game) with four touchdowns.
- The Cardinals had the NFL’s 20th-ranked defense against the run last year, giving up 114.8 yards per game.
- The Chiefs are up against the NFL’s third-ranked D in terms of rushing TDs allowed last season (10).
- Edwards-Helaire stayed on his feet for 208 rushing yards after contact last year, 49th in the NFL.
Last Season Stats: Chiefs vs. Cardinals
- The Chiefs averaged 28.2 points per game last year, 6.7 more than the Cardinals gave up per contest (21.5).
- The Chiefs racked up 67.6 more yards per game (396.8) than the Cardinals allowed per contest (329.2) last year.
- Last year the Chiefs passed for 67.4 more yards per game (281.8) than the Cardinals allowed per contest (214.4).
- The Chiefs rushed for 115 yards per game last season, just 0.2 more yards than the 114.8 the Cardinals allowed per outing.
- The Chiefs had 25 giveaways last year, while the Cardinals had 27 takeaways.