Table of Contents
Harold Ramirez will hit the field for the Tampa Bay Rays against Jameson Taillon and the New York Yankees on Saturday. First pitch is at 1:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Ramirez Props for Rays vs Yankees
- Game Day: Saturday, September 10, 2022
- Game Time: 1:05 PM ET
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
Ramirez in 2022
- Ramirez is batting .320 with 20 doubles, five home runs and 18 walks.
- Among all hitters in MLB action, Ramirez’s home run total ranks 269th and his RBI tally ranks 107th.
- Ramirez has recorded a hit 70 times this season in 98 games played (71.4%), including 29 multi-hit games (29.6%).
- In 5.1% of his games this season, Ramirez has homered (five of 98). During the 2022 campaign, he’s gone deep in 1.4% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
|Red Sox||September 7||0-for-4||0||0||0||2||0||0|
|Red Sox||September 6||1-for-3||0||0||2||1||1||0|
|Red Sox||September 5||1-for-4||0||0||1||1||0||0|
Yankees Pitching in 2022
- Taillon gets the start for the Yankees, his 28th of the season. He is 12-4 with a 3.95 ERA and 120 strikeouts in 145 2/3 innings pitched.
- The 30-year-old’s 3.95 ERA ranks 37th, 1.140 WHIP ranks 27th, and 7.4 K/9 ranks 38th among qualifying pitchers this season.
- The pitching staff for the Yankees has a collective nine K/9, the fifth-best in MLB.
- Yankees pitchers combine to give up 135 home runs (one per game), the seventh-fewest in the league.